Great People! Great Jobs! Great Service!
We help great people find great jobs. Evins Personnel Consultants works with many of Texas’ most prominent and successful companies. Contact us now to discuss the type of job that is best for you. Whether you are looking for a full-time career position, short-term temporary position, or something in between, Evins Personnel can help you find your next great job.
We offer a wide variety of full-time professional positions, challenging temporary assignments, competitive pay, and opportunities to work with great companies. We can help you start earning immediately, improve your skills, and find that next great position that fits your needs.
If you’re looking for new job opportunities or a career change, Evins Personnel can help you select your next position. We have the contacts and know-how to get you in the door of the company you want.
Temporary-to-hire positions enable you and the company to try each other out before making a long-term job commitment. Temp-to-Hire positions ensure that the best match is made for both you and the company. And, you get to work quickly!
Temporary and Project-Based Assignments
Short- and long-term assignments are excellent opportunities for you to develop new skills and learn more about various industries and companies from an insider’s perspective!
- Qualified candidates are contacted to schedule a time to come to our office to speak with a recruiter and complete an application. Select candidates are contacted by phone and email. At this point, candidates may be asked to provide more information about their experience and skills.
- A recruiter evaluates candidates’ qualifications and experience.
- Finalist candidates are scheduled to interview with the company representatives.
- Additional interviews may be needed depending on the position.
- If selected for a position or an assignment, candidates are thoroughly briefed on the company and job specifications, as well as provided any client-specific and safety training.
- All job offers made are contingent upon the successful completion of background, reference checks and – for certain positions – drug testing.
Evins Personnel Consultants is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the unique qualities that all staff members offer and appreciate the cultural differences they may bring. We are committed to workforce diversity.
For every person there is a job. And we can find yours!
Why Be A Temporary Employee?
Working on a temporary basis offers you great opportunities with Evins Personnel Consultants because you’ll have …
- Flexibility – you choose when and where you work
- Choice – select your work schedule from a variety of diverse and challenging assignments
- Bridge to permanent employment – Many temporary employees move to regular full-time positions at our clients’ sites after showcasing their skills
- Learning and developing opportunities – gain hands-on experience and learn new skills to build your resume
Who Are Some Of Our Temporary Employees?
- People seeking full-time employment
- People re-entering the workforce
- Recent graduates
- Returning military
- Those between jobs and / or changing careers
Evins recruits for the many types of positions including:
- Office and Administrative
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Accounting and Finance
- Marketing / Sales
- Medical / Healthcare
- Assembly, Production and Distribution
- Warehouse, Shipping and Logistics
- Skilled Manufacturing
- Information Technology
- Sales / Marketing
- Human Resources
Entry-level to Experienced Professionals